Monday 28 October 2013

I found myself inlove with a men who didn't love me anymore!
Blame it on past experiences that held me back ,made me doubt it was real and on the real I would say I was scared! PERIOD ! I I eventually missed the love that was coming my way!

It was one of those love at first sight moments that I missed ,I saw him ,he saw me at first sight amongst a bunch of friends that were considered as ultimate beauties ,was attracted to what he saw but as a xhosa girl who knew nothing about relationships 'I responded with a quirky laugh that dismissed the whole situation never thinking that It would caught up to me really! Really bad.

He wasn't my ultimate guy that I would fall on my knees and say 'YES' on the spot or even think and replay the very first moment we met ,infact I could not even remember the way he looked with all the 'whooo' the girls were making when he attempted to charm his way to my heart(because I would say it was not the romantic pickup line ,you know eastern cape guys) so I would fairly say it was a moment to be forgotten for me but EISH !

Next day ,watsapp message from my cousin telling me my guy was madly inlove ,head over hills.

I say 'WAT NOW'

She says ' YES ,he want's yo number'

I say 'no'

thinking it's still a joke ,maybe he had mistaken me for some of the girls (phela I was walking with beauties and for a person who has had a history of low self esteem ,I did a pretty good job to convince myself) and again DISMISSAL
So I went on trying very hard to avoid his work place when I walk past as it became more visible than ever ,but in the past I didn't even notice it so that's when I realized that I was sinking in ,he likes me and he ain't joking but with the way I was dismissing his advances one would swear I was the creator of dismissal stamps

Days passed with my cousins on the other head trying very hard to convince me that he is the one ,say 'YES' and the universe on the other hand was not chiiling ,the encounters I had with this men made it seem like he was the only men in this planet earth ,but no...(I am sure some of ya'll are saying ,she's stupid and I say 'ndiryt chini!'

But after all these encounters and everything I ended up agreeing with everybody but it was too late ,eveerybody had moved ,they were on the next chapter and me ? There alone 'saying now I'm ready to love' ,so that's when minor stalker tendencies began and he saw it ,me walking past his work place or even gaining the strength to enter the door ,inquire about something I didn't know the hell about just for him to notice me ,I was in love with a men that did not love me anymore ,tough neh!

I tried every trick in the book to make him notice me ,I even prayed for this men ,trust me god know about this men much to well but the 'NEH' was on me ,months passed me regretting till I finally accepted that he was the one that got away!


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment