Sunday 20 October 2013

A LETTER TO MY YET UNCONCIEVED CHILD!

Hi there my baby ,I am not really sure I would remember the very moment you were conceived but I will thank god for that moment ,whether the circumstances magical and marvelous I will make sure I treasure them forever or harsh and brutal I will make sure I will protect you from those circumstances

My child I know that from the moment you start to see the world you will observe ,learn ,love what ever that is around you ,you will have joyous moments (hopefully with me) and heart breaking moments ,you will smile ,cry ,laugh ,probably hate....but that's what we call emotions ,you'll learn to live with them because the world we live in is not perfect but I will do my leveled best to make sure that the place that you call home is where you find a piece of your perfection.

'Do you look like me or your father' well I hope we are both there to answer those question for you.

'Do you have to go to school' well yes ,I mean I had to go through the same torture but you know what my child it will be worth it cause I want you to succeed and be happy

'Girlfriends?! Boyfriends?! Or Babies?!' We will probably have this conversation when you have grown up and start bona bonaring (seeing) ,i pray to god to give me the strength cause I will need it ,judging from the way my parents act when it comes to these convos (the awkwardness turns them to statues)

I promise to try and answer all your questions and if I lie ,it was probably not to hurt you cause the truth ain't always what it seems ,it has the potential to set you free but some times it hurts BUT not more than a LIE.

I will raise you my angel with the best possible values that were given to me and I advise you to keep them cause they will keep you grounded when ever the tide of life is too strong and tries to sweep them away but please I also have a request my angel ,please don't
ever take my effort of raising you for granted ,when I say 'no' you say 'yes' when I say 'no partying you say' YOLO mommy' so bottom line is you respect me

I saved you the best for last ' LOVE GOD ,PRAY TO JESUS , PRAISE HIM 'all that he said in his word is true and it's the truth that never hurts a soul ,I as your mother will raise you in the house of lord cause that's how I was raised and if you choose to go astray I will know that my work as a good mother was done because there is no better way to raise you but the word of god.
So therefore I encourage you to be responsible ,respectful ,god fearing ,dreamer ,achiever and most of all to be yourself cause that's where you become your best.

mommy loves you<3<3

Yours faithfully

Your future mom
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment