Wednesday 12 September 2012

Love ,betrayal and tears!

'I keep on coming back for more...' Am I stupid ,it is wrong and I love it , he's voice ,he's body the way that he holds me through out! It's magical it's amazing and all of it feels right.

I clinch the pillow after all has been said and done ,he apologizes ,not for the fact that he confessed that he loved me but for what he... ,I... ,we have done!
"My best friend" I say

"what she does not know won't hurt her" he says

Mr guilt crushing my soul into pieces but this won't make me want him any less ,when he does me ,he becomes my superman and me ,his wonder lady ,kinky becomes bliss as our secrete wants to peeps it head out ,and soon after all has been said and done ,I think , I weep and ,I cry ,the thought of being labeled as the betrayer ,me! turns my stomach into a billowing mass of imaginary vomit ,I can't do this again but with no one in sight ,me and him in the room ,me in he's arms ,he's voice in my head ,he's lips on my neck sends regret flying out my window and pleasure painting the walls red with love ,he loves me ,he confesses...before and after ,it seems unreal ,promises to leave her ,I say no ,she walks in ,both of us naked!!

She freezes...

I freeze...

He say's "baby!"

She says "how long"

I say "chomie let me explain"

She walks out!

I try to run after her with a body cover in bed sheets

He say's "stop"

I say "no"

He says "yes , this! all this! Is what we wanted ,me you! This meant something to me! And I want you....

To be continue...
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment