Sunday 29 July 2012

Ladies!size 8 really means size 6!

Boobs out ,bum cleavage out! Smaller is better they say! I mean really?.
Is this the definition of sexy?
I know you should feel comfortable in you own skin and clothes without having people like me to have to judge you ,but really would I have a reason to judge if yo a** wasn't in my
Face every time you got off the taxi.

I am a women(I am sure many are surprised) and before I go out in public I go to a very good friend of mine who is called mirror to make confirmations before i go out ,what does yo friend say when you go out looking like you just borrowed yo 10 year sister's clothes
There is nothing wrong with showing a little cleavage but there everything wrong with showing bum cleavage ,I mean sies man!
On the other hand this is the type of ish that motivates me to go to school so that I can buy a car and say bye bye bum cleavage! Take care ladies ,love yo body!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment