Saturday 14 July 2012

Jika ma jika's flame slowly burning out!!

Yeah I said it! Sad but true ,if we could take a step back ,back to the day's jika ma jika was fresh on our screen ,you would agree with me!

Jika ma jika was the baddest ish on our screen(I mean that in a good way) ,the way it was formulated ,the moves and the intro's! The intro's! Short and sweet ,It was local is lekker packaged and put in a box that guaranteed entertainment!but now...yoh!
I don't know that show anymore ,long intro's with their coaches ,the moves ish! But I still love the stambo clips though...is it me or the number of south africans that can't dance is slowly increasing or maybe it's the show ,but one is clear jika ma jika your flame is burning out!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment